Madelyn is getting stronger and stronger every day! I remember when we would get excited over her simply turning her head and lifting it every so slightly during tummy time. Now she is holding her head and chest up for long periods of time! She is a serious wiggle worm! Here is a video of tummy time from last week:
We have been snapping tons of pictures! I will share a few at the end of this post. We are looking forward to our frist trip back home to Ohio with the baby for her baptism! I will post for sure after that to share pictures! I know this post is a bit weak buuuut I have a sweet girl who is ready to play! I leave you with some pictures!
Madelyn and Mommy on Mothers Day!
Biiiiig Smiles!!!!
Little Crabby girl (not so crabby... haha)
Madelyn LOVES to play in her new bouncer!
Madelyn and Daddy on Fathers Day!
Madelyn in her shades ready to hit the pool!


No comments:
Post a Comment