Matt and I have decided that creating a blog would be a great way for our family and friends near and far to keep updated with our adventure into parenthood with Madelyn Kate. While I have no idea what I am doing here, I am hoping I will learn and that you will get to see some fun pictures and videos as we prepare for and welcome Madelyn into the world. Here is the most recent ultrasound picture at 24 weeks. She sure has grown since then!
We have been working hard to get things ready for her arrival. Thanks to our amazing families and friends we were blessed with a beautiful shower in Ohio. It was nice to see everyone there and it was simply overwhelming how loved we are! The gifts we received were more than we could have ever imagined!
![]() |
| One side of the gift table! |







No comments:
Post a Comment